The Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Nutrition is hosting their 4th annual scientific symposium in Kathmandu, Nepal from 18-20 July 2016. Abstracts are solicited for the conference for the themes below (as per the conference website).
Many of you either have participants in the Nutrition Innovation Lab or you have faculty who are working in the areas below.
“The following Agriculture-to-Nutrition themes are planned to be addressed in the 2016 symposium:
- Agricultural and food technologies to improve nutrition: traditional, emerging, innovative
- Sustainable agriculture and food systems that improve nutrition
- Multisector nutrition strategies: connecting evidence to action
- Nutrition information and advocacy-in-governance
- Public health agriculture-to-nutrition research: revealing linkages that improve health
- Gender equity and women’s empowerment: effects on food and nutrition security”
Could you please bring this opportunity to the attention of those on your campuses that are working on these topics? A link to the conference announcement is below also.
Thanks. As always if there is anything that I or anyone from APLU can do for you, don’t hesitate to contact me.